Wednesday, July 15, 2020


As some of you may be aware, I live on the sandbar that is known as Florida.

During a good part of the year it is a wonderful place to be, while everyone is dealing with ice and snow, we are basking in balmy temperatures. Sometimes those balmy temperatures even get a little chilly, but rarely does it freeze. I have an entire hoodie collection and each shirt probably gets worn once a year. 

Now however, summer is here and that is a different matter entirely.

When you go outside, you feel you could literally gather the air in a bucket, carry it inside, dry it out and then maybe you can breathe it. I'm pretty much convinced that all third generation Floridians should be born with gills. Oh and the summer thunderstorms - Florida is the lightning strike capital of the world. I didn't know lightning alarms existed until I lived here.

I want to live somewhere that year round where the highs never get above 70 and the lows never get below 30.

I know, I'm dreaming, but dreams are important.

Stay golden

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My name is Deonne and I am a bad blogger.  Ok, maybe not a bad blogger, more of an inconsistent one. Be that as it may, here I am today! Fa...