Saturday, April 10, 2021

 My name is Deonne and I am a bad blogger. 

Ok, maybe not a bad blogger, more of an inconsistent one. Be that as it may, here I am today!

Fae Song is now also available in an audiobook format and is available from Amazon, Audible and iTunes. For folks in the US, you can download it here and folks in the UK can download it here.

Matthew Lyon has been a fabulous choice for narrator. His style and voicing of my characters allowed me to pull back as an author and just listen to the story. I have a whole new appreciation for voice acting and how different an audio experience of a book is from reading (or writing!) it.

You can check out an audio sample here



1 comment:

  1. Yay for Fae Song being available on audiobook! Go you.

    And regarding blogging, it helps me when I visit other blogs and get other visits in return. Some of the people I've been trading comments with for so long, we've become online friends. I've enjoyed that part. : )

    ReplyDelete

 My name is Deonne and I am a bad blogger.  Ok, maybe not a bad blogger, more of an inconsistent one. Be that as it may, here I am today! Fa...