Wednesday, April 29, 2020

It has been awhile since I have blogged. Knowing myself as I do, the most regular thing about me blogging will be the irregularity of posting.

I was reading through some of the issues many of our fellow humans are going through right now due to the pandemic. There are a lot of them but they all can lead to feeling sad or defeated.

Getting through upsets in jobs, family members being apart, regular social interaction changed or discontinued, there is a lot going on and it is hard on everyone going through them.

Then I remembered this scene from Grey's Anatomy.

I'm going to spend five minutes tomorrow morning in the superhero pose. Let's all try it, maybe it will be a better day.


Post image

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My name is Deonne and I am a bad blogger.  Ok, maybe not a bad blogger, more of an inconsistent one. Be that as it may, here I am today! Fa...